Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Osaka Aquarium 大阪海遊館

Osaka Aquarium 大阪 海遊館 from Jason McDonald on Vimeo.



A day at the aquarium in Osaka. I had actually left the house with a half charged battery in my 7D. I didn't realize until I got to the aquarium. Realizing that I had to be careful about setting up my shots and not taking too much 'what if' style shots where I wasn't certain what the outcome would be, I was set to go through the aquarium taking video at both 1080 24p and 720p 60i (Converted to 24p). I was shooting through 30 centimeter acrylic glass most of the time. A lot of the glass was dirty as well. I was also forced to go with a higher ISO than I usually like to use on the 7D. Color correcting this was a pain and it shows that I sort of gave up mid way. I do plan on visiting the aquarium again, with a full battery (Or 3) and take more time setting up the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment