Saturday, February 27, 2010

7D Finale

late SHINENKAI - Monterey Kyoto from Jason McDonald on Vimeo.



This was taken with the 7D, the last time I would use it before shipping it off to the U.K. I've also shipped off the wonderful lenses I bought with the 7D AND all my Nikon gear. What does this mean? It means I've spent that extra little money to get the Canon 1DM4. I will be adding new video and photos. It's a bit sad that I let go of both the 7D and D700. The 7D was my first Canon, but what a first. It was capable of so much and the lenses were extremely affordable. The Nikon D700 had a full-frame sensor and was good with high ISO levels. To get the best of both worlds, I sold all I had and got the new 1DM4 and I'm loving it for both photography and video. The above video was the last time I would use the Canon 7D. Enjoy! Next round is on the 1DM4.

No comments:

Post a Comment